Friday, May 14, 2010

The Final Journey: Returning Home

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

(As I am very tired and still need to pack, this post will be brief)

By this time tomorrow, I will have returned home to Indianola, IA. Having spent four months in another country, I will now embark on the trip home. There are so many things that need to be said about the trip, far more than I could put into this blog. I will have some analysis when I get back to the States and have a little time to de-jet-lag, as well as some final comments for those of you that have stuck with my blog in its entirety. I have realized that people will undoubtedly ask me "How was Denmark?" "What did you learn?" "Did you have fun?" and all sorts of similar questions; unfortunately, I will likely fall into a pattern of answering questions and be unable to give deep, meaningful analyses to inquirers. However, while the task is indeed impossible, I will do my best to discuss my experiences at whatever length is desired.

Now, sleep calls. The next update will be from my home in Indianola. Stay tuned. But for now, good night, and may the good news be yours.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, if people can't ask a better question than "How was Denmark?" then there's no reason for you to come up with a better answer than "good" unless you really want to. ;)

    ReplyDelete